MTAG was started because I saw a need for young athletes to learn mental performance skills. Students are coming to college without the skills they need to help them deal, particularly, with anxiety and failure. They are told all their careers they need to be mentally tougher, but they have lacked access to a systematic approach to building mental “toughness.”
MTAG’s logo is designed with the concept in mind that each of my clients can “fill in the blanks.” Each client is on their own journey, paving their own path to the best version of themselves. Working with me, they will learn how to live with intention, how to respond to adversity, and how to compete against themselves every day, rather than compare themselves to others.
- MTAG is “where you can” grow your mindset
- “where you can” perform like never before
- “where you can” master your mental strength to maximize your performance
- “where you can” rethink your ability
- it’s just “where you can” create your own journey